Haryana Pollution Control Board NOC is required for any industry or project in the state to get a Pollution Control Board Clearance. It is issued by the Haryana State Pollution Control Board, which is a state-level regulatory body for pollution-related issues in Haryana. The board was formed in 1966 under the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974, and is responsible for the implementation of this Act. The main functions performed by the Haryana State Pollution Control Board include prevention, abatement, and control of water pollution and other forms of environmental pollution; regulation of industrial wastewater discharge; monitoring of industrial effluents and environmental impact assessment studies; enforcement of environmental laws and regulations; formulation of environmental standards; promotion of public awareness about environment protection issues; establishment of technical guidance facilities; training programs, etc.
The Haryana State Pollution Control Board NOC is an important document that must obtain prior to starting any project or industry in the state. It will help you avoid fines by ensuring that you comply with all necessary regulations regarding air emissions control or water discharges etc.
The main functions of the board are:
- To advise the Government on matters relating to environmental protection including air, water, and noise pollution;
- To investigate cases of violations of environmental laws;
- Inspect industrial premises in relation to environmental protection;
- To levy environment compensation charges on polluting industries;
- Recommend measures for effective action against polluters as well as for protection from health hazards caused due to violation of any provision of this Act or any rule or bye-law made thereunder;
- To provide technical guidance for establishing effluent treatment plants at industrial units; and
- Other functions assigned by the Government from time to time
How to get Pollution NOC License CTE and CTO from Haryana Pollution Control Board?
Get the Pollution NOC License for your business from the Haryana Pollution Control Board. The procedure for getting the license is very simple and you can easily get it done in less than a week. You can get the license from the following steps:
- Fill up the online form:
- Pay the fee online:
- Attach all required documents with your application form:
- Submit all documents at your nearest office of HPCB:
Documents Required for HSPCB NOC
- Authorized Person Pan card.
- Authorized Person Aadhar card
- CA Letter for total project cost.
- Site Plan /Naksha.
- FSSAI Certificate for food businesses.
- Proof of Ownership.
- Pan card of the unit in case of Partnership/Company.
- Authorization letter (except Proprietorship)
What is the Procedure for Obtaining HSPCB NOC?
- The first step is to prepare a detailed application form containing all relevant information. You can download this form from the official website of HSPCB or get it from any government office. You must fill up all details in the form honestly and accurately as per instructions on it.
- The applicant should provide an explanation as to why they are applying for a NOC, and how they plan on achieving their goals. The letter must also include:
- The proposed plant type (e.g., pharmaceutical plant, food processing plant, etc.)
- The location of the proposed project/plant site (physical address)
- A description of the process being used by the applicant (e.g., manufacturing process, etc.)
- Description of any chemicals that will use in the proposed project/plant site (including concentrations and quantities)
- A description of any waste products produced by the applicant’s process (including concentrations and quantities).
- CA Letter for total project cost.
- Site Plan /Naksha
For More Blog and Information Global Daily Post