- Sarah Canning in Gander, Newfoundland, Canada, daughter of Wayne and Daphne Canning, and raised in Sherwood Park, near Edmonton, Alberta.
Canning appeared in several stage productions while attending Bev Facey Community High School and performed in performances in his hometown theater at Festival Place. Sarah Canning made his professional acting debut for George Orwell in 1984 at Edmonton’s Citadel Theater at the age of 18. He began studying public art at the University of Alberta and was considering entering journalism. Still interested in acting, Canning dropped out of school and moved to Vancouver at the age of 19 to pursue an acting career. Sara Canning graduated from the one-year acting program at the Vancouver Film School.
She plays Anne Sloty, a 17-year-old girl who is kidnapped by a mad criminal (James van der Beek). In 2009, Canning played a pilot in The Vampire Diaries, a CW television series. He then starred in the feature film Black Field, a 19th-century gothic drama directed by Danishka Esterhazy. Canning filmed the show in May 2009, near Tyndale, Manitoba, Canada. Sarah canning played Maggie MacGregor, the eldest of two Scottish sisters who struggle to find their way across the Canadian prairies. The film premiered at the Vancouver International Film Festival in 2009.
The Vampire Diaries was selected as a television series just three weeks after completing work on the film. Canning co-stars with Jenna Sommers in The Vampire Diaries, aunt and tutor of Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev), and her sister Jeremy (Stephen R McQueen). Canning is the same age, or less, than his co-stars who play high school kids. The makeup artist and wardrobe team worked to make her look much older than usual. Canning downplayed his Canadian accent for the role. Matthew Davis played him in love with his character, Alaric Saltzman. Sarah Canning appeared in the second season of The Vampire Diaries from 2010 to 2011 until his character was killed off in “The Sun Also Rises”.
- found Sarah Canning as an agent and began acting in television series and TV dramas produced in Vancouver. He works in a restaurant and goes on vacation to shoot. Her first role was in 2008, like Nicky Hilton in Paparazzi Princess: The Paris Hilton Story. In 2009, he starred in Smallville, Kyle XY, and starred in the reality TV show Taken on Broad Daylight.
Sarah Canning A Writer
Canning is interested in writing and directing. Since September 2010 he has collaborated in the writing of love stories set in Western times. In 2011 he worked on a short film called “Corvus”. He shot the Lifetime Network film, Hunt for the I-5 Killer, in Vancouver that year, and signed to star in the Canadian horror film Blitzed. He starred opposite Greystone Holt in the Hallmark Movie Channel western, Hannah’s Law, which began filming in Calgary, Alberta, in October 2011. Canning will appear in I Think I Do, which began filming in Edmonton in January 2012.
Sarah canning plays Audrey, a young woman who is interesting. who runs the business with her two sisters (Mia Kirshner and Jenny Cooper). The romantic comedy will premiere on the W and Lifetime network in 2013. Canning also shot The Right Kind of Wrong in Alberta in late 2012. He starred in the independent romantic comedy alongside Ryan Kwanten and Catherine O’Hara. Canning starred in the television series Primeval: New World with Niall Matter, the Canadian offshoot of the science fiction series Primeval. He played wildlife officer Dylan Weir. The series is shot in Vancouver.
How Sarah Canning Found Her calling
- Not everyone can pinpoint the defining moment of their life in their current class, but film and television actress Sarah Canning remembers it vividly: in seventh grade when “she auditioned for a play at school.
- “I don’t remember why I decided to do it,” Canning said. “I was very shy at that age. But once I got on stage, I knew I was in the right place.
- At the time, Sarah Canning was attending FR Hawthorne Junior High School, the Elk Island Public Preparation School (EIPS) in Sherwood Park. Drama: imitating life.
- “I loved the process and I loved the way we all laughed together,” he said. “I felt like I was part of a group of like-minded students, working together to create something. That feeling kept me coming back to acting classes year after year.”
- From that point on, Sarah Canning signed up for all possible acting courses. First at FR Hawthorne, then at Bev Facey Community High, EIPS high school nutrition school. He doubled his participation by taking acting and musical theater lessons.
- “I’m such a nerd,” he said. “I want to take all the acting lessons I can.”
- He didn’t know at the time, but the hours of preparation for the school’s production taught him a lesson that he still carries with him today.
- “I remember at school playing Anne in Anne the House of Green Gables and Anne Sullivan in The Miracle Worker at school. Both roles required a lot of me, and I was deeply moved by each character’s journey. I didn’t have the language to express my own. sense of connection in the role, but I know I’m on the right track. “
- Although her passion for the performing arts has brought her into her career.
- Sarah canning credits a former teacher for cultivating this passion.
- “I’ve had a lot of good acting teachers,” he said. “My college acting teacher, Monte Drozda, is one of the main reasons I became an actress today. Her energy is incredible and drives the performing arts in a way that has paved the way for me and many others. to enter the industry. “
- After graduating from Bev Facey in 2005, Canning graduated from the Vancouver Film School, which has led him to an impressive career with more than 50 movies and TV credits, from small indie films to Hollywood blockbusters.
- Though she’s not pursuing an acting career,Her experiences at school will encourage her to make comedy a part of her life in one form or another.
- “I think there are moments of opportunity in our life, and if we say yes, it leads to more and more opportunities. From the first test in the seventh grade to now, I have no doubts that I am on the right path, and it feels really good.
Some Facts You Never Knew About Sarah Canning!
· To shoot The Vampire Diaries, Sarah Canning moved to Atlanta, Georgia for two years and returned to Vancouver, British Columbia after completing the series arrangement.
- Won the UBCP / ACTRA Best Performance Award in 2014 and the Leo Award for Best Performance in 2015.
- Sarah Canning had her childhood and grew up in Sherwood Park, Alberta.
- Sarah Canning argued as a snowboarder in her teens and early immature years.
- At the age of 18, Sarah Canning made her debut as a devoted actress at the George Orwell Castle Theater.
- At the age of nineteen, Sarah Canning dropped out of school to pursue an acting career.
- Sarah Canning’s first role was in the 2008 film Paparazzi Princess: The Paris Hilton Story as Nicky Hilton.
- Canning is the same age as the cast who is still high school, so makeup artists and costume designers try to make her look older than everyone else in The Vampire Diaries.
- Sarah Canning also highlighted her Canadian twist for the role of Jenna in The Vampire Diaries
- Canning writes, writes and directs.
- In late 2012, Sarah Canning recorded the emotional comedy.
- The Right Kind of Wrong, with Kathryn O’Hara and Ryan Kwanten in Banff, Alta.
- Sarah Canning plays Mel Conner, a general practitioner with the Global Remedy Medical Program.
Sara Canning’s net worth and social media
In terms of social media, she is best known for her “saracanning” Instagram account, and twitter https://twitter.com/saradjcanning?lang=en with 285,000 followers. Likewise, he’s active on Twitter and has 141,000 subscribers even though he doesn’t have a Facebook account.
she is currently making quite a bit of money through her acting career her estimated net worth of $2milliion. Also, there is no information on his salary and net asset value.
All net values are calculated using data from public sources. When we post, we also include personal suggestions and comments we receive from celebrities or their representatives. While we work hard to ensure that our numbers are as accurate as possible, unless otherwise stated, these are estimates only.